Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumkins

Well my camera is MIA and I am very very sad!!!!  My favorite month of the year is October. First reason Halloween, and second Fall.  Fall is beautiful here. However, I didn't look at all the pictures I had downloaded before camera went MIA.  But look what I found. 

Pat brought Brianna & Savannah home some pumpkins.  Because Brianna is sooooo excited for Halloween. I am so excited she enjoys fall and everything around it.  I don't think I had anything to do with it!!  I came home from work finding that Brianna wouldn't go to bed without having her pumpkins. So I snapped a quick picture.
Here is Savannah the next morning playing with her pumpkin. I just can't help but being in love with her wonderful personality and smile:)  
She seems so excited to have her very own pumpkin. (Do you think she'll love this Holiday like her mommy?)
Well maybe she doesn't so much as love the holiday. It just may be that she likes to eat the pumpkins.  Either way my girls are way cute and I love sharing this fun time with them.  Now lets just hope my camera shows up soon!!



No comments: