Saturday, February 7, 2009

Savannah is Walking:)

Well it has finally happened!!!  I have been waiting 
and wondering for weeks even months at this point 
of when this cute little one would walk:) Little Savannah 
has been pushing anything that moves for months now...
but just not really doing it on her own. She would take 
about 4 steps without help and that is it.  Well today she
has been barefoot.  Something that hasn't happened in 
months.  With -10 degree weather her little toes were 
cold. She has always had socks and her Robeez on. Today we 
have a heat wave of above 35 degrees so I didn't rush to put 
on socks and look what happened she is walking!!!!:)  Now is 
it because of the bare feet or that she is just ready??
Who knows, but she sure is cute, and I better watch out
I think she is running and not walking:) 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Watch out now the fun begins!