Here is the BIG new kindergarten going girl!!! She was so excited
and so nervous all at the same time. I think it helped
we went to the schools open house and she met her teacher,
saw her classroom and where to put her things.
Brianna was great on her first day. Mom did her best I only got
a little teary eyed. I am so excited for her but, she is my
cute baby that is growing up way too fast it seems.
I am so happy to be her mom! I will miss having her
home with me, and little sister Savannah has missed
her tons. Well this is only one picture but we did
lots of fun things leading up to this day. I will post more fun
getting ready for school pictures along with our summer fun!!!
Stay tuned for some fun pictures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment