Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Celebration

We spent the 4th with our neighbors, having a BBQ, games and FIREWORKS. Brianna and her friend Taylor played all night long, while waiting for the fireworks, (I think they would have if we'd have let them). One of there favorite things to play with is Tiger's. Here they are acting out the movie Lion King, and this is pride rock. They are so cute together and entertain each other well.
                Savannah hanging out on the fourth of July!!  Look I have 2 teeth:)
"Sparkler's are so much fun." Brianna ran all around with them until they were all gone. However, this helped take up time until we could get the fireworks set up. I have a video of her I will try to post, when I figure out how to. 
Savannah wasn't going to miss the fireworks. She started out being asleep but, the loud booms woke her up. As you can see by the big smile she was having lots of fun, and didn't seem bugged by all the loud noises, or bright lights. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Amy & Pat,
Your little cuties there are soooo awesome. Being able to see them grow and experience life with happiness makes me speechless. We love you guys and we're very happy to be a part of their special little lives.