Brianna and cousin Megan made Indian hats the night before thanksgiving....after they were done we did the Brianna Indian Thanksgiving dance for a plentiful amount of food the next day. It was pretty silly!! Wish I had it on tape, but had more fun dancing with my girls, and dad of course was the silliest!!
Look how cute it turned out on Savannah. The only problem is she just wanted to eat it.
Brianna sneaking a peak at the Turkey. Can I tell you she was so darn excited to see that Turkey. Next year she has told us she will go and hunt the turkey for us. I am not sure if she really understands what that means. However, she got pretty excited when the turkey was done, and she ate plenty.
Brianna and Aunt Sharon.
Savannah's second Thanksgiving.........She was our greatest blessing last year for Thanksgiving. She was only about a week old. But as you can tell by her cute smile she really enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner. She made a mess!!! But there really wasn't anything she wouldn't eat, smash or through on the floor (the dogs sat right under her). We are so very thankful for our daughter's they are the GREATEST blessing we will ever have.
1 comment:
I love the indian hats!! Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment