Well once again my camera is MIA!!!!:( I think I am loosing my mind. It must be someplace with all the rest of the junk not unpacked from our trip to grandma and grandpa's for Thanksgiving. So I am sure I will find it soon. (If not I just may get a new one) So whenever the camera comes out of hiding I will post pictures. We all had a fun thanksgiving dinner with Pat's parents. The kids so enjoyed being with family. I am glad they get soooo excited to see them. I hope to find my camera soon because Christmas has started out with lots of fun!! We decorated a small tree in the girls room. They get to pick a ornament each day to put on the tree. Brianna keeps moving them around the tree, and Savannah just keep saying OOOOOH.. at the lights. It's starting to look a lot like Christmas around our house. Hope it is at yours too!!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thanksgiving
Well once again my camera is MIA!!!!:( I think I am loosing my mind. It must be someplace with all the rest of the junk not unpacked from our trip to grandma and grandpa's for Thanksgiving. So I am sure I will find it soon. (If not I just may get a new one) So whenever the camera comes out of hiding I will post pictures. We all had a fun thanksgiving dinner with Pat's parents. The kids so enjoyed being with family. I am glad they get soooo excited to see them. I hope to find my camera soon because Christmas has started out with lots of fun!! We decorated a small tree in the girls room. They get to pick a ornament each day to put on the tree. Brianna keeps moving them around the tree, and Savannah just keep saying OOOOOH.. at the lights. It's starting to look a lot like Christmas around our house. Hope it is at yours too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment